We offer programs and services to women, children and families that change lives and save lives.
Programs and services we offer include:
- Amber House Transition House
- Baby’s New Beginnings
- Community Based Victim Services
- Court Work Services
- Domestic Violence Community Liaison Program
- Early Years Program
- Family Connections Program
- Family Resource Centre
- PEACE (Formerly Children Who Witness Abuse)
- Health Care Pregnancy Program
- Stopping the Violence Counselling
- Victim Services Domestic Violence Unit
- Women’s Outreach Program
- Young Parent Program
Women in our communities face many challenges. It’s our job to support women in the ways we can to empower them in their lives. From living with violence to dealing with under-employment, or keeping children safe, we provide services and programs for women that meet their needs.
Many children grow up in environments where they witness abuse, and this can have serious affects them. Our Children Who Witness Abuse Program provides individual and group counselling for children ages 3-18, who have been exposed to this form of trauma.
Supporting and empowering parents through our Young Parent Program for pregnant or parenting teens, Baby’s New Beginnings pregnancy outreach program, Family Connections which offers activities to support parents, caregivers and families of young children… and more.