An opportunity to support your community
Our ability to make a difference through the provision of critical services to our community is made possible by the generosity of donors and supporters.
Your support helps us to care for our community. We are a national charity and rely on the support, donations and volunteerism of our communities to help women and families in need.
There are a number of ways to support us and our mission:
To volunteer at the Family Resource Centre, please contact the Family Programs Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a Donation
We graciously accept donations by mail. Online donation system is forthcoming.
As a nationally recognized charity we will be happy to provide you with a tax deductible receipt.
We acknowledge and thank our funders. With their ongoing and continued support, our society is able to provide valuable services to individuals seeking assistance.
- Association of Neighbourhood Houses
- BC Society of Transition Houses
- Canadian Association of Elizabeth Fry Societies
- Canadian Tire
- Canadian Women’s Foundation – Contributing Partners Winners/HomeSense
- Child Development Centre of Prince George
- EVA BC
- Government of Canada – Department of Justice, Public Health Authority of Canada
- Kopar Administration
- Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Ministry of Social Development and Social Innovation
- Ministry of Justice
- Nechako Valley Community Resources
- Northern Health Authority
- School District #57
- Shoppers Drug Mart
Individual Donations from
- Community and Friends of Elizabeth Fry Society